Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Miscarriages all time high, even late term pregnancies

From Twitter: 

My obgyn said her area [south Florida] has had a record number of miscarriages since the vaccine (even late term, which is rare). I want 6 kids so I want to wait in case.
 

Same thing happening here in North Queensland, Australia. Also playing havoc with menstrual cycles, apparently. I wonder how it's affecting men's reproductive systems?


Vaccines cause an inflammatory response. Pregnant women who receive flu jabs have higher levels of C-reactive protein and other inflammatory markers that cause miscarriages. I have no doubt the current vaccines elicit the same immune-reaction. Young women should avoid at all cost


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olive Leaf Extract

Olive Leaf Extract:  ...People are dying who potentially don't have to die . Olive leaf extract is safer than most pharmaceutical drugs...